Located a few miles from Molalla on the bank of the Molalla River, Feyrer Park offers a variety of recreation opportunities. There are three reservable riverside picnic areas, softball, playground for kids, volleyball and horseshoe facilities. Campsites of the park are suitable for both tents and RVs. Also, day use is available for fees.
There are two beautiful swimming holes along the river in Feyrer Park. The park itself is located on the left side of the bridge where you will find all amenities that park offers and excellent place for swimming with shallow and deep spots. The opposite side of the river is deep enough for rock jumping. Also, a rope swing is available.
The river bank on the right side of the bridge is good place for swimming, wading, and tubing.
Feyrer Park | General Description
Open: Year-round from sunrise to sunset
Managed: Clackamas County
Location: Clackamas County Park
Services: Toilets, drinking water, garbage service, reservable sheltered picnic areas, picnic sites, playgrounds, campground
Activities: Swimming, rock jumping, rope swing, softball & volleyball, hiking, fishing
Accommodations: 20 campsites
Distance from the parking: Short
Road access: Any passenger vehicle
Day-use fees: Yes or Annual Clackamas County Pass, Oregon State Special Access Pass
Dogs: Must be on a leash
Restrictions: Alcoholic beverages and glass bottles are prohibited
Elevation: 400 ft (122 m)
Feyrer Park is located:
- 2.5 miles east of Molalla
- 21 miles south of Oregon City
- 34 miles south of Portland downtown
- 34.5 miles northwest of Salem.
Directions to Feyrer Park
- Take exit 271 for OR-214 toward Woodburn
- Drive 2.4 miles on OR-214
- Go straight on OR-211 for 13.3 miles to Mathias Rd in Molalla
- Turn right onto Mathias Rd and then left onto S Feyrer Park Road
- Continue 1.6 miles on S Feyrer Park Road to the destination on the left.
Address: 16185 S. Feyrer Park Rd, Molalla, OR 97038
GPS: N 45°8.364' W 122°32.160' | 45.1394, -122.536